8.31.2008

A dAy iN tHe Yard

WEEDS, WEEDS, and MORE WEEDS
We decided to clear all the weeds out of our yard so we can get ready to put in our yard. Three BIG, HUGE, bags later we were done.

A WEED FREE YARD... It wasn't until after I thought I should have taken a picture of all the weeds... at least you can see the finished product.

No more WEEDS... YEA!!! I told Devin, I will be out everyday with my bottle of ROUND UP. I'm not about to spend another day in the 90' weather picking weeds for SIX hours... CRAZY I KNOW! We are glad the weeds are all gone.

LIGHTENING...THUNDER...FIRE!!!!!!!

Our day ended as a storm came in. Devin was outside on the patio when a big bolt of lightening came in and not a sec after that the thunder hit. He ran in the house and said "that hit the mountain," just then we looked out our back window and could see flames.

3 comments:

Norton's said...

Lot's of hard work pays off. Your house is beautiful! I LOVE it. We actually came through last night and saw the fire on the hillside. I hope there were no houses in it's path.

Natie said...

Good luck with your yard. I can completely relate. Putting in the yard is so much more work than building the actual house! When it is finished, though, it makes a house a home. I hope you are doing well. Have a great day.

The Kunzler Family said...

WOW!! How are your thighs feeling? Looks like you're ready for sod! Gorgeous house for a gorgeous couple!!! Love, Linda

<