9.06.2008

PeAcH DaYs

Devin and I enjoyed going to PEACH DAYS after our yard sale that morning!
We had fun WALKING through the CARNIVAL. As most of you know I DON'T do RIDES. I had to take a picture of the ORBIT even though I wanted to throw up looking at it. I rode a similar ride at a fair a few years back... they had to stop the ride for me. It was either STOP the ride or there would be stuff dropping from the sky that wasn't what most people would expect. Needless to say, I AVOID the RIDES!!!

The best part of the night was... THE EXHIBITS. I decided to splurge a little (thanks to our YARD SALE) and get some new decors for FALL and CHRISTMAS! Way FUN!!!
P.S. Did I mention YARD SALES are GREAT!
"OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW"
(Devin was good to be my shopping cart as I bought all my stuff...Thanks Honey!)

2 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

Nice work! You picked out some cute things!!! I was bummed we couldn't make it up. Next year!

Jennica said...

Oh, I am so jealous....looks like so much fun!

<