8.26.2008

BeAr LaKe

WAVE RUNNING, TUBING, and KNEEBOARDING... What a great weekend it was with our friends, (Jeff & Trina Weeks, Andy, Jennica, & Tait Weeks, and Trina's parents) at Bear Lake!

The water was cold... we were glad we had wet suits.

Devin enjoyed the splashing of the waves....Does he know his chair is sinking?? What a cute guy.

Who won the race??? Who splashed the most??? Was it Devin??? or was it Jeff???

It was fun to spent time together relaxing, and having no worries. Thanks honey for being so fun!
One day we found this butterfly that had just came out of its cacoon. We had fun playing with it...as you can see. What a pretty butterfly.



A fun time was had by ALL!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! I seriously have been dying to get in the water!!! We have not been boating FOREVER or swimming for that matter.
That is a really pretty butterfly.
Looks like you guys had a great time!

Thanks again for doing that paperwork. There really isn't a huge rush on it...my finger prints came back so I have to go have them done AGAIN. Which will put us at about another six weeks before we can complete the paperwork. I could mash the guy that took mine at the jail. He was like "Oh no my finger prints NEVER come back.." Ya uh huh! Oh well I guess!
Love ya Melv!

Unknown said...

Cute pics Kate and Devin!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I almost started laughing at that one with Devin sitting on the chair on the beach....or should I say in the lake. That is so him. I loved it. Anyways....we missed ya in P.V., but looks like you had a good weekend.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I don't think I have ever seen Devin with facial hair. I love the look Dev. I am glad you guys had a good time at Bear Lake. Looked like a lot of fun!

Jennica said...

You weren't kidding when you said you have a blog...I LURVE it!!! I tried finding it as soon as we got home, but I was putting the "K" before the "D". But thanks for checking mine! Did you notice how awesome the pic you took of us turned out...I was VERY impressed!!! It matched the ones I took perfectly, thanks for doing that! I loved reading about your trip to Peru too, I had never seen any pics from Trina and that really helps me understand what it was like more.

Also, if you want to send me your email I can get you copies of pics from the trip to... jennicaweeks@hotmail.com

P.S. I am so glad to have met you guys, I hope Jeff and Trina don't mind that we want you as friends too! ;)

Norton's said...

That first picture of you guys in this post is so CUTE! You should frame that one. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time.

<