2.11.2010

A Miracle....

Good Bye glasses and contacts....Hello WORLD!!! Devin got Lasik surgery and I must say what a blessing modern technology is!!! I got my eyes done about 4 years ago and have loved it!!! I was so excited that Devin could get his done and enjoy in the blessing of Lasik. It is definitely one of those things that you can't really describe the difference it makes in your life unless you have gone with glasses and contacts for a good part of your life and then get it done! AMAZING is what it is!


Adios.....YEA!!!

Cute goggles so he wouldn't rub his eyes while he slept!
I am so happy for him and once again so thankful for the blessing of Lasik, without glasses, contacts or Lasik Devin and I are considered legally blind. Lasik is truly a MIRACLE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin looks like he had a few pain killers running through his veins in that picture???

That is awesome that you both don't have to wear glasses! One day I think my husband will have to have that done! I catch him squinting while he watches sports all the time!

Sierra said...

I can't wait to get mine done! I am legally blind too so it sucks... one day I will give myself the gift of sight!

Nate and Jamie said...

Start saving now for your children's turns!! Sounds like they are destined for a great set of eyes :)

Norton's said...

I don't think my eyes are that bad to have Lasik, but it would be nice not to have to worry about glasses or contacts anymore. Love the pictures.

<