4.13.2010

Shearing & Easter

So this year Easter fell on the annual Shearing Weekend. It was a lot of things combine in one weekend...but we had ALOT of FUN!!!


EASTER EGG HUNT

Some of the cousins with there treasures!

All the cousins (minus Whitnee) showing off their "finds"

Braxon made out pretty good with all these fun toys...thanks Grandma and Grandpa Kunzler for all the fun stuff and making things so fun & exciting!


EASTER MORNING
The Easter Bunny found Braxon on his 1st Easter!

He was excited about his new sippy cups!


SHEARING
In amongst all the Easter festivities we were shearing all the sheep. As a family we look forward to shearing each year. It is a great tradition and we all have so much fun together. I was excited to take Braxon shearing for his first time. He loved it...he also got to experience his first sunburn...I felt so bad...but my mom reassured me it wasn't the first sunburn and it probably won't be his last. We had a FABULOUS time.

Mom got smart after he got sunburn and put a hat on to protect his face!

Grandpa Burt turning out the sheared sheep with Braxon


The cousin having fun in the Kubota

Grandpa Burt teaching Braxon the ropes :)


Chillin on a wool bag

"I'm pretty sure I can handle this rig"

Enjoy time in the wool with my little Family!

"I think I could get lost in here"

My Best Friends...(Love my sisters)!

During lunch at the sheep camps


Braxon liked riding the sheep

Fun times together


Getting ready to serve lunch


The whole reason we were there....ya got to have a haircut at least once a year right?

We had such a great time together. I love this time of year, it is always sad when it is over...but all good things must come to an end. Can't wait till the next year:)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Amazing pictures! So FUN!!!

Sierra said...

I love the picture of him sitting on the sheep... so cute!

<