4.21.2010

Mom I'm Done...

Watching "The Wiggles" and jumping in the Jumper, equals a good workout and one tired little boy.
Braxon LOVES The Wiggles, so the other day I put him in the jumper to watch them and I went in the office to do a little work, after a little while I couldn't hear anymore jumping and thought "I better go and check him," this is what I found...



When this boy is tired, he is TIRED...it doesn't take much for him to go to sleep (most of the time), even if it is standing up!

3 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Are you kidding me :) that is so cute! He is growing up so fast!

Melanie and Spencer said...

So cute!! Jackson loves to Wiggles too.

Anonymous said...

Poor Braxon! He was out! He is seriously getting so big Katey. I can't wait to see him again this summer.

<