4.29.2010

Braxon 6 Months

I'm a little behind on posting since how Braxon is 7 months now... But for record sake, at Braxon's 6th month appointment he weighed 18.35 pounds and was 27.5 inches long. He is growing like a weed and is considered to be in the 75th percentile on everything.





6 Month Highlights

- His absolute favorite show is the WIGGLES...he would spend hours watching them if I would let him.

-He loves cruisin' around the kitchen in his walker...he starts at one end and circle the island making three different stops, first at the stove pulling the towel and bibs off as he goes by, second the dishwasher where he sees his reflection and gets a kick out of himself, and last the fish tank where he stops the longest.

-He still is a great sleeper and loves to be put in his crib at night time and for his naps. His record nap during the day is 4 hours....I was quite surprised and its happened more than once...I must say I enjoy it when it happens, I'm able to get much accomplished!

-He finds it funny to paint the whole kitchen when he eats! He has figured out how to spit the second I give him a bite....(Orange spotted walls are way in style, right??)

-He hasn't mastered scooting or crawling yet, but sure loves to be sitting up and in on all the action.

-He still is very intrigued with music...he latest favorite that we sing is "Shake Shake Shake...Shake your Bootie" as we shake his bottle.

He is getting so big and is growing up way to fast! I can't say it enough, how much fun being a mom is. Devin and I are so thankful for Braxon and the healthy, happy little boy that he is. We love him so much!

1 comment:

j.evans photography said...

So cute! He is such a little handsome guy! I can't believe you can style his hair, I can't even style Emry's yet. So jealous on the naps I think Em's longest one was 2.5 hours once! I hope every day she at least takes an hour nap. She however has started sleeping through the night!!!! Anyways sorry for the novel lets really get together next week! I will call you.

<