1.09.2010

NeW YEaRs...

This year New Years was with my family....we had a lot of fun...(but missed Trent and Miss, they were in St George). We were glad Grandma and Grandpa Pierce joined us! We went to eat at Texas Road House and might I mention probably not the smartest thing to do on New Years Eve, especially if you are claustrophobic and/or don't want to have the chance of getting trampled by the crowds...but the food was YUMMY....ONCE we finally maneuvered through the crowds and got seated! Might I add we all made it out ALIVE. Then we went bowling...which was a lot more peaceful than Texas Road House. We basically had the place to ourselves!!! The night ended back at my sisters house where we spent the night having fun!!!


The Gals


The Guys


BOWLING FUN!!!!!



Enjoyin' Time Together


What a Bunch of BOWLERS!!!


After 2 games of bowling, Mom ended up with a new Breast Cancer Ball and bag....(I think this will be her new hobby)!!!

No comments:

<