1.27.2010

2nd Best Job in the WORLD...

I've been wanting to do this post for about 3 months now and finally am getting the chance too. The 2nd best job in the world, (since now I have become a mom and that is the #1 best job in the world), was my job working as a Dental Assistant at Dr. Hendrickson's Office. I couldn't have asked for a better job or worked with better people. I had so much fun at this job, and never considered it work or a job, it was more like a hobby! I loved it so much! I am so thankful for the people I worked with and for the wonderful boss I worked for. Dr. Hedrickson is an amazing person and someone who is certified and definitely qualified in his job, his dentistry is AMAZING! I will be forever grateful for him and the many skills he taught me as I worked along side of him. I miss them all at the office, but have found a new joy, love, and hobby as I have started a new chapter in my life being a MOM. Thank you to all my friends at "The Office" I love you all!!!

The last day I worked they had these flowers sent to the office for me from all of them!!!

They also made this scrapbook of all the pictures we had taken each month as I was pregnant. They made a spot on the wall in the back room that had a sign "Miles Baby Bump" and each month they would post a picture of my progress as my baby bump got bigger and bigger!

And last they had this sign hanging up in the back room on my last day! They also had a little going away party/lunch for me! What amazing people I worked with, I can't say enough about them all! "The Office" will always hold a special place in my heart!

2 comments:

Steph said...

YES YES YES to ALL!!! I agree with you on the whole post!!! I miss working with all of them! Such a great time in my life as well!!! He is an amazing DDS and person!

Melanie Bingham said...

They are good people! luv em!

<