10.09.2009

Our Little Bundle of Joy has Arrived...

Braxon Devin Miles
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
Height: 21 1/2 inches
Arrived: Sept 29, 2009

We couldn't be more happier to have this little guy in our lives. Lets just say it is definitely a change...but a good one! He is such a good baby, we can't complain. He eats really good and sleeps through the night. I have to set my alarm to wake him up and feed him. I hope I don't jinks myself. He is such a good little boy, we love him so much!!!

Going to his first doctors appointment a few day after he was born. Everyone says he looks just like his daddy!

We can't get enough of him. We are so grateful he is healthy, happy, and doing so well. He brings so much joy in our lives!!!

13 comments:

Marriott Family said...

Congratulations Katey and Devin!! He is so adorable! I am glad that you are all doing well. He is so cute!! And I love his name! :) Have fun being a mommy!! They are so sweet when they are that tiny!

Jaci said...

Congrats Katey! He is adorable! and you look so wonderful!!! You will love this new role you play. There are hard times, but the fun and sweet ones totally make up for it. Congrats!!!!

Steph said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY you posted some pictures!Congrats!...again. :) He is so cute! I wish I lived closer...I am dying to come and hold him!

I am so excited for you! You will love being a mom. It is the best thing ever! Most days. :)

Anonymous said...

PS: Congrats to Devin too! :)

Sierra said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful... How exciting :-)

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Congratulations he is such a HANDSOME little guy! I am so happy for you and hope things continue to go so well.

Melanie Bingham said...

Congrats!! I actually asked Thursday at the office...been waiting for the pics. He is darling!

Norton's said...

CONGRATS!! Sweet little boy. I need to come see you guys. Just waiting for things to settle down a bit for you. I think you need to do a post on all the details. Or I guess you can just tell me when I come visit. Oh I can't wait! Cute pictures. You look great! Your going to love being a mommy! It's the greatest thing ever. Take Care! Love ya lots!

Brandt & Kriste said...

So cute!

Shalese and Cody said...

yay Katey and Devin! Congrats! that is so wonderful and he looks so good!

Karlee and Micah said...

OH he is ADORABLE!!! I am so glad he is here safe and sound. congratulations to the both of you.

woodworthfamily said...

CONGRATS! Yay! I am so happy for you. Hope to see you soon.

<