9.22.2009

CaNNiNg SeAsoN...

The canning season is here once again...I was glad I was able to get everything done before the baby gets here.
A Bushel of Peaches

2 Bushel of Tomatoes (this was half of them)

I have to say thank you to my mom for helping me finish my last bushel of tomatoes AND for doing ALL of my salsa for me. As a lot of you know I am a Salsa freak, especially home canned salsa and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get it done this year...but thanks to my mom I have 58 jars of SALSA. She is amazing. Thanks so much MOM!!!

2 comments:

Natie said...

It wouldn't be fall without canning. I love it, love it, love it. Seeing those beautiful jars full of food makes me so happy.

Let me know when your baby arrives, and please, please call me if you need anything.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I'm just glad that you are still alive after that canning day.

<