11.01.2008

HaLLoWeeN FuN!!!

MILES PARTY
We had a combine Halloween Party/Birthday Party for Preslie with Devin's Family. We had a lot of fun thanks to Kriste for putting it all together and hosting it. Devin was a HORSE & COWBOY and I decided to be the decked out COWGIRL!

Devin was so perfect for this costume... The kids loved it!!!

As you can see....He took them all for rides!!! (hang on Mayci)



Ya gotta love the bright blue eye shadow and bright red lips! Giddy Up

Susan & Robb...yummy...what a great mixture!

Brandt & Kriste....have you seen cuter bananas??

Aaron, Brita & Fam... How CUTE!!!

Chandler & Robyn...gotta love the costumes!

The kids had a great time...they all looked so cute!

THE DENTAL OFFICE

We had a blast dressing up at work. Here is a picture of the few of us that dressed up!

Me as a Cowgirl, the Doctor as a Dentist...(very creative;), Julie as a Cat, and Jacee as a Fallin Angel

We topped the Halloween Holiday off by going to Frightmares with Jeff and Trina Weeks

Getting ready to go on the Colossus!!!

Trina & Jeff...what fun friends...we love you guys!




The rides were a blast, we didn't have to wait in a single line. We also went to the Haunted Houses, watched dances by Monsters, and a Hypnotist. We had a great time!!! (FYI if you want to avoid dripping sweat, long lines, and crowds...hit Lagoon on Halloween!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate....you guys looked great!! I'm glad you had a good time. Hope everything is going good with your sprinklers and that you are getting them in!! Talk to you soon.

Love,
Miss

Sampson Cousins said...

Katie!!! I'm so glad I can look at your blog and see what you are up to! You are so darling! Wow! when I saw you and the others dresses up for Halloween i really missed those times. I'm glad all is well! I'm so so glad they have you. Tell everyone hello and tell them to look at my blog to see what we are doing up here.

Steph said...

So sorry I commented on my nieces blog. sampson coucins is Steph!

Natie said...

Hi Kate!

It looks like you had a great Halloween. I love looking at your blog. Now that we live close, we need to get together sometime. I would love to see you. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Giddy up is right! HA! Dee I loved your costume! You both looked great. Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Love ya much!

Chandler.Robyn said...

So you decided to go private huh? Well, you may keep the other crazies out, but you won't be able to keep me from stalking you! MWHAAA HAHA HA!! Just teasin... welcome to the club :) PS We'll probably see you guys this weekend - tell Dev to bring the horse. :)

<