11.30.2008

ThAnKsGiViNg

Thanksgiving was on my side this year. We headed to my parents house in Park Valley the night before. We had a wonderful time! It is so fun to get together as family!
The food was DELISH!!!

The guys managed to snitch a little turkey before the meal!

Enjoying time together!
Family is the GREATEST!!!

I had to put this collage of pictures in to thank my mom for always making things so FESTIVE!!! She is seriously the queen of decorating and I hope someday I can get as good as she is. She is always so good at bringing in the spirit of the holiday whatever it may be, and making things so nice. (The pictures don't do it justice but you can get the idea).
Thanks Mom

A fun time was had by all. I love this time of year and the spirit the season brings. I am so thankful to have such a great family as well as a great family on Devin's side also. We are truly blessed and have a lot to be grateful for. I also want to thank Devin for being such an amazing husband and bringing me so much joy and happiness!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like a great time! Katie you will find that you will be just like your mom when it comes to Holiday decorating! My mom is the same way. And do am I! :)

Natie said...

Hi Kate! It was so fun to look at your pictures from Thanksgiving. Family is the greatest blessing. We are so fortunate to live close to our families. Have a great day.

<