3.17.2010

To be Buried or Not to be Buried....

That is the question.....when it comes to Braxon, he loves to be buried in his blankie "Moo Moo" or whatever he can find. 99 percent of the time when I check on him after he's asleep, whether it be a nap or at bed time I have to un-bury him. I worry about him not being able to breathe but he knows how to get it over his face perfectly every time so I know he can pull it off if he wants. So I guess I will just keep un-burying him, because he has to have it to go to sleep.

Sometimes I sit and watch him as he goes to sleep...he'll move his head back and forth and the minute he gets his blankie over his face he stops and is out.

So the other day I was folding clothes and he was propped up on my pillows on my bed and I went in the other room to put something away and came back to find he had slid between the pillows.....
happy as a lark....
trying to bury himself further in the pillows!
Not a day goes by that he doesn't do something to make me laugh or have to smile...I pretty much have a perma-smile at all times! He is such a good little boy....we love him SO much! He definitely keeps us entertained!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Savannah did the same thing when she was a baby. She still does it now! It drives me CRAZY!!!

Sierra said...

Isn't it funny how at such a young age, kids have such a strong personality?! He is adorable :-)

<