3.24.2010

Braxon 5 Months

Since Braxon is about to reach 6 months, I thought I better jot what has been going on the last month while being 5 months.
5 Month Highlights

-He finally rolled over and really mastered it on our anniversary March 16 which we will always remember...just back to tummy!
-He loved the new adventure of CEREAL....and lately started on the VEGGIES!

-He loves to give kisses...most of the time when I say "Kisses" he leans toward me with his mouth wide open....so precious!

-He loves being outside...now that it has warmed up a bit and we can actually go out without being covered head to toe and under a blanket, its been really fun to go on walks and just be in the yard.

-He definitely knows his daddy and loves when he comes home from work....he gets a huge smile on his face and kicks his legs with excitement.

-He still loves to talk, talk, talk did I mention TALK. When ever I am on the phone its like he has to talk over the top of me and see who can talk louder...once again I can't get a word in edge wise with him and Devin around:)

-To get from place to place he pushes himself with his feet and scoots on his back. This sometimes gets him in predicaments when he doesn't see what's behind him and he bonks his head!

-Changing him....well lets just say it is a chore now! He doesn't stop moving

-He is still loving music and singing. If he is ever upset we start singing and he shuts right up. (Jesus said Love Everyone is one of his favs)

He is such a fun boy, I can't believe how fast time goes by, they grow up way to fast! He makes us so happy every single day! Devin and I so much enjoy being parents. I never knew being a mom could be so fun and so rewarding!

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a CUTTIE!!! Hey it looks like he is going to have blond hair!!

Derk and Ashley said...

Stop it! 5 months already! I haven't even met this sweet angel. We need a family get-together before any more time goes by! He is so so cute!

<