1.09.2009

Feliz Cumpleanos.......

Or in other words...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
It was Devin's Birthday last weekend and he turned the BIG 24...we are now officially the same age. From the day we met it has always been a thing that I am 9 months other than him. I like to pull that card sometimes in different situations to remind him I am older and wiser;)

D = DELIGHTFUL

E = EXUBERANT

V = VIBRANT

I = INCREDIBLE

N = NEVER ENDING LOVE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYTHING

For dinner I took him to his favorite.... CHILI'S

He picked one of his favorite cakes....CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE PUDDING CAKE...with his all time favorite ice cream...BLUE BUNNY SUPER CHUNKY COOKIE DOUGH!!!

We had a fabulous day together...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY thanks for making me so happy and my life so wonderful!!!

6 comments:

Sierra said...

What a sweetie... Tell him Happy B-day from my family

Norton's said...

Happy Birthday Devin. Looks like Katey spoiled you pretty good on your Birthday. I'm sure you deserved it.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Katey, I just found your blog and was so EXCITED! It has been forever since I saw you last. You and your husband look GORGEOUS together! :) I would love to stay in touch. Our blog is private but you can send me an e-mail and I will add you to my link. Lindsaywilkin@hotmail.com

Melanie Bingham said...

That looks way yummy!

Natie said...

Hi Kate! I went visiting teaching last night for the first time to Julie Scothern. She was so sweet. She asked how you were and expressed again and again how much she loves you. She wanted me to tell you hello. They are building a house in our ward here in Garland. Anyway, I just thought I would pass on the message.

I hope you are doing well. Have a super day.

Shalese and Cody said...

Happy Birthday Devin!Sure love ya cuzz!

<