3.25.2011

A little about Braxon...

Braxon will be 18 months here in about a week. He is growing up so fast and has quite the personality. We love him so much and at times just sit and laugh at the things he does. He keeps up entertained and definitely keeps us going.

We got him a big boy bed...he loves to play on it...we haven't quite yet made the move to his new room, from the crib to the big bed...hopefully we can accomplish that before the baby comes!

I'm still in the process of getting it decorated...more to come!

He loves to get in the fridge and get a drink...he would stand there all day if we let him.



The other day I had the best helper making cookies.

He loved to stir the dough with a spoon....along with flipping it out of the bowl....and eating probably more than he should have :)

We had a great time together.

I love the small little moments I get with Braxon. We have a lot of fun. Even though life can get crazy busy, and I get caught up in the rush of everything...I have to sit back and realize, these moments are what really matter.

2 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

Such a cute post! Man, he is just growing right up! Good luck with the Big Boy Bed...we just went through that process ourselves...I'm sure he will do great!

Spence and Meg said...

He is SO SO SO CUTE!!! I could just pinch his cheeks!!! :)

<