12.27.2010

Christmas Parties

MILES CHRISTMAS PARTY

We always have a lot of fun with Devin's family at the Christmas party. There is a few traditions that we do each year which include: every family doing a service sometime during the year and reporting on what they did, each family bringing a game/story/song, white elephant gifts, and the usual gift exchange...and of course a delicious dinner.


Aaron and Brita brought a game which was Shave Santa's face....
The pictures describe it pretty good....the guys put on shaving cream for a beard and the girls were blind folded and got to see who could do the cleanest shave.


I am proud to say....Devin and I won :)


Braxon enjoyed opening his gift from the cousin exchange


he got a hammer...thanks Grayden.

A fun time was had by all...I wish I would have got more pictures of the other games and such..but of course I didn't. Family time is the Best!





PIERCE CHRISTMAS PARTY

Every Christmas my Grandparents on my mom's side have a party. We always enjoy getting together with the extended family. Every year my Grandma get Santa and Mrs. Clause to come. Braxon really enjoyed his time on Santa's Lap all the times he got to do it. He loved it. He was so intrigued by his beard and loved to pat it.



Taking it all in.



There was also a Magician this year at the party. He did an awesome job!


I think the faces on the guys explain how good he was!


Braxon was even entertained.



MILES EXTENDED CHRISTMAS PARTY

I failed to bring my camera to this Christmas party so sadly there is no pictures. But we had a great time with Devin's extended family on the Miles side. We always enjoy a yummy dinner along with Santa coming to see what the kids want for Christmas, and a few games/songs. It is always so fun to get together and get caught up on everybody's lives!

1 comment:

Dan & Mandi said...

HURRAY for finally posting something!!! You sure know how to party. Why don't you send some of those fun ideas my way.

<