2.07.2009

WhAt A CuTiE!!!

My friend from Iowa came to visit. She brought her brand new baby that she and her husband just adopted. He is 7 weeks old and can I just say SO SO CUTE!!!

He is such a good baby...I couldn't help but just hold him and hug him!

When I saw this picture it made me realize I need to see a little bit more sun;)

He is so lucky to have been given to such great parents! I am so happy for my friend and the amazing story she has to tell about her precious little boy!

We had such a fun time. We went to eat at Maddox and had a great time getting caught up on each others lives. I wish she lived closer (hopefully someday).

4 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

KT, you look good with a baby in your arms!

j.evans photography said...

He is a handsome little guy! Is this Kristan's baby?

Anonymous said...

DEE!
Love the pictures! You need to get a little boy here now so Cam can have a buddy to play with when we move back for fourth year! :D

I had so much fun with you! I am so glad we were able to get together. We must do it again when we come back in March. March 4th to be exact.
Love your guts!

Norton's said...

Oh my, he is ADORABLE! I bet you didn't want to put him down at all. Did he make you baby hungry?? haha

<